Some people eat, sleep and chew gum, I do genealogy and write...

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Highlights from #RootsTech 2017


RootsTech 2017 Highlights

RootsTech 2017 was a busy time for me. I certainly enjoyed the conference and had a good time talking to many wonderful people. I think going to RootsTech is a rite of passage for anyone interested in family history. Genealogy is a very personal and solitary pursuit. Going to a large conference such as RootsTech opens up a vision of the universal nature and interest that genealogy can have. Since its inception, RootsTech has been one of the highlights of my year. I will miss attending this next year in 2018 because I will be in Washington DC. I will take advantage of visiting the conference remotely as much as possible.

#RootsTech 2018 will take place from February 28 to March 3 at the Salt Palace in downtown Salt Lake City. Utah. Registration is now open.

No comments:

Post a Comment